Immigration Lawyers in Alexandria
Serving Clients in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington D.C.
At Tesfaye Law, we have both personal and professional experience with immigration. As children of immigrants, we understand the challenges you may be facing, and we want to be your trusted advocates during this uncertain time. The immigration process is full of legal obstacles, and we have the skills needed to guide you with precision and care.
Our immigration lawyers in Virginia have helped many families with their immigration matters in hope of achieving their American Dream. We have helped our clients with the process of obtaining permanent residency, families trying to petition their loved ones, individuals seeking work visas for new opportunities in the United States, and individuals that may be battling against deportation. Tesfaye Law has strong team of immigration attorneys to help assist you in your case, seek that guidance today.
Immigration Matters We Handle
Our firm has successfully assisted families with the following immigration matters:
- Removal/Deportation Defense
- Permanent Residency (Green Cards)
- Citizenship and Naturalization
- Business, Investor, and Student Visas
- E1 and E2 Treaty Visas
- I-9 Employment Eligibility
- Consular Processing
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- Immigration Consequences of Criminal Convictions and Guilty Pleas
How Long is the Immigration Process?
The immigration process varies on the type of case you are filing for. For example, based on the USCIS filing for Permanent Residency can take 7 to 33 months where as filing for family petition can take up to 12 months.
What Our Team Can Do for You
One of the most challenging aspects of immigration is knowing where to start. When you come to our firm, we can listen closely to your situation and determine the best possible course of action.
Our team at Tesfaye Law can help you and your loved ones if:
- You want to sponsor a family member for their visa, or you are seeking permanent residence
- You want to become a United States Citizen
- You are adopting a child from a different country
- You or a family member are in danger of being deported from the United States
- You are seeking asylum in the United States after leaving your home country due to unsafe conditions
- You want to waive either a criminal conviction or your unlawful entry into the United States in order to change your status or protect your residency
- Domestic violence or the death of your spouse prevented you from completed the process of becoming a lawful permanent resident
- You are in danger of being convicted of a crime, which may result in your deportation
Our firm has both years of experience and a modern take on the immigration process. We understand more than anyone else what you are going through, and we will take the utmost care in approaching your case. With our skills, experience, and dedication to our practice, we can help make your immigration process as smooth and painless as possible.
Let us help you overcome all obstacles and accomplish your immigration goals. We offer in depth consultations, Saturday appointments, and monthly payment plans. Call (703) 454-8865 or contact us online to get started today.
Do you want your legal issue to be as painless as possible? No one wants to spend more time than they need to in a courtroom. Let us utilize our high-powered strategies and resources to advocate for your rights and resolve your matter as efficiently as possible. We have a track record of delivering exceptional support to each and every client, and we want you to benefit from this level of service.
Without a doubt I would recommend him to anyone looking for Legal advisory- Gamal G.
I would like to highlight three words: Highly Professional, Knowledgeable and Result Oriented.- Farhan C.
I wish there was enough words to explain how brilliant this attorney is.- Stephen K.
We greatly appreciate him and we highly recommend his service.- Valerie G.
Presented to me all the possible scenarios with honesty, sincerity and professionalism.- Jamal K.